8.17.2009

Monday Monday....


Here are a few more pics of "my" park ..kind of a tour of where I like to walk and meet friends . I love to come around this bend here..I see the ducks right away!!

This is the back side of the park, we call it the forest. There is a house on this side we call the Castle House. It has two or more BIG Guard Dogs..oooh they scare me. My friend Jasmine is not afraid at all..she walked right up to them last night!!






Woof Woof friends!! Hope you have a great day. I am off to the park now for a good morning walk. Mom added a new feature on the site , Cell Phone Picture of the Day! I think she had to find something to do with all of these cell phone pics and since they never look very good....that seemed to be the best thing to do with them :) Some of them are actually quite funny...tickled my belly.



I need to take a bath today...maybe one of you can come rescue me???!!!



Hope everyone is feeling well and has a full tummy today :)



Tail Wags to you --



Olive :)

P.S.


Did I mention..I chewed through my new harness?? Oh boy...had to put the old one on and that old one is almost done too. What to do..what to do?? Leash is on its' way out now too. How long did they last?? :(






3 comments:

  1. They last as long as you can chew them is what I've found out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Olive!
    I can change places with you! I love baths!
    Glad you had a nice walkie! Here is very hot and my walkies are very short!
    Another dead harness?? Hmmm...
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with that bath thing Olive...I would let Lorenza take my lace if I were you!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete

Bark Bark! Please Comment Here! Thanks for stopping by..Licks and Tail Wags to you!