8.06.2009

Just Walking....


















Had to get out early..it will over 100 degrees today! My human had plenty of water for me though. She tried to take a picture of me drinking from the Human/Dog water Fountain Combo...I moved, they are a bit blurry..best not to look too closely.Did manage to squeeze in a little playtime with a nice stick I found :) When I got back to my house though, I wanted to stay outside and get some more sun...felt so nice on my paws.




Have a "wooferful" day

4 comments:

  1. It's going to be over 100 here today too - and for the next week or so.

    I see that you like playing with sticks too. Sticks can be the best toys sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olive!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and kind words.
    You are very pretty!
    Hope you have a "wooferful" weekend too!
    Your new pal,
    Thor xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Olive!
    I saw your name in DWB and wanted to come and say hello!
    Here is very hot too and its not funny to be outside!
    I hope you are having a great weekend
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thor and Lorenza...welcome!! Thank you so much for being my friend. Jack you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Bark Bark! Please Comment Here! Thanks for stopping by..Licks and Tail Wags to you!