9.13.2009

Monday Monday....Raining still...Jacks New Gig and A Read for a Rainy Day...

A corner of the backyard...very wet still from the rain..did I mention..it is still raining?



So we are off to get Mom's car back from the shop today....Have to ride in Dad's car. Not sure I look so good in red. We are really hoping the car is fixed..hard to cram the family and me into the small car..what a sight!



Not sure if everyone saw that Jack has a new gig..be sure to stop by and check it out!! That Jack..always up to something. Stay tuned for his Pay Per View Event--BOL!

Mom is always looking for a new book to read..she asked me to post the link to an excerpt at the NY Times, from a new book she finds interesting :
Inside of a Dog: What Dogs See, Smell, and Know’ by ALEXANDRA HOROWITZ

Check it out ..good to catch up on some reading when it's too hot or WET to go outside :)
Okay...back to waiting for the rain to end...sigh...





7 comments:

  1. Hi Olive!
    So much rain isn´t fun! Hope you get some sunshine soon!

    XOXO
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive, I hope you have sunshine soon. Thanks to your Mommy from my Mommy for the book suggestion, she loves to read.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Olive!
    I wish you a sunny day tomorrow!
    I hope your car is fixed now!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reading recommendation Olive!!

    I'm with Star, you look great in red!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oopsssssss...
    Rain yakkkkkkkkkkki....
    I hate it also,
    I send you the sun today,
    he is shining here :))))
    hugs love
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete

Bark Bark! Please Comment Here! Thanks for stopping by..Licks and Tail Wags to you!