4.18.2010

GABE--And the Winner Is.........................


Thanks to everyone that stopped by for GABE!! It has been great seeing so many new friends and some old ones too!

The Winner of our pize package which is the Three Shopping Bags from the Animal Rescue Site and a Mystery gift package based on what type of friend you are.. cat, dog, FISH, rabbit, horse... etc..... is..............

Tucker you are not a fruit fly right??

Congrats!! Congrats!!!
We will be in touch with you this week to get your mailing address!!

Thanks again to everyone!!!!

12 comments:

  1. OH wow! I'm so excited to win! Yippee. My momma can carry lotsa foodables for me in those bags! Lets see kibbles, cookies, bones, toys, I'm making my shopping list for her right now.

    Thank you!

    woof - Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  2. gratsers, tucker!!!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was heading my ways overs here when you came by my bloggie...weird!
    CONGRATS Tucker!
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olive what a great gift and Tucker is quite lucky to be the winner.
    Happy Sunday to you and your family,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tucker!!! Yipee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tucker! Wishing you all a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Tucker!
    I hope you all had a great weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Tucker! I'll have to check his blog within the next few weeks to see what he won!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Tucker!
    Have a nice day!
    Thor xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winner :))))))

    Hugs for you Olive
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Tucker! Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete

Bark Bark! Please Comment Here! Thanks for stopping by..Licks and Tail Wags to you!