11.23.2009

It's Circle Time!

Thank you so much for this award Dory! You are such a great friend!!
Here are the rules:
1. Publish it on your blog, referring the friend who passed it on to you.
2. Share 5 things you like to do.
3. Pass it along to keep the circle growing. I am passing it along to five friends, but PLEASE feel free to take this award and pass it on if you do not have it!
So what are my favorite things to do...hmmm, only 5?
1. I love to go for walks!! All my fans want to see me at the park ..BOL!
2. I love to head out to the kitchen early in the morning and eat my bacon with Dad.
3. I love to ride in the car
4. I love to go to the store and buy new toys!
5. I love ..really love to meet and play ..and sniff other dogs!!
Now I will pass this award around our circle now...to the following wonderful blogger friends!
1. Lorenza, she loves the Yankees ..maybe more than my family which I never thought was possible!
2. Madi , the cat...she was my first cat friend :)
3.Sam..what can I say ,Sam is cool :)

4. Jazzi is so snazzy..woohoo
5.Jack, but Jack does not accept awards much...I will have to ask someone to accept on his behalf if he does not step up to the microphone...
Okay that is it!
10 days until MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am getting excited..cake..new toys...a long walk... :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Olive!
    Congratulations on your Award! And thanks a lot for giving it to me!
    Do you have any idea if April is coming soon?? I miss my Yankees!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olive
    Thanks for the award, It was nice of you to give it to me. I will post it soon.

    Smiles
    JAzzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this award and I love bacon. Congratulations to you.

    licks and sniffs, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award, Olive! I love to do lots of those things too! =)

    xoxo
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Olive,
    Congrats on the wonderful Circle of Friends Award...it is well deserved. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I'll be pleased as punch to display it and pass it on right after Thanksgiving. Our company is staying upstairs where the computer is and Mom says she'll be in blog withdrawal by Friday...
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Olive and to all your recipients

    and we do have a lot in common........

    chikisses
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award!! I humbly accept for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Bark Bark! Please Comment Here! Thanks for stopping by..Licks and Tail Wags to you!